You’ve dreamed of a beautiful smile for as long as you can remember. It’s NOT to late! From teens to seniors that beautiful smile is just an Invisalign® procedure away with Dr. Hui, Top 1% Invisalign Provider in the Nation.
Dr. Hui is a Top 1% Invisalign® Provider.
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign® has changed the face of orthodontics. Instead of wires attached to your teeth, your teeth can now be straightened invisibly.
- Invisalign® is clear.You can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
- Invisalign® is removable.Unlike braces, you can eat and drink what you want during treatment. You can also brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Invisalign® is comfortable.No metal brackets or wires to cause mouth irritation, and less time in the dentist’s chair getting adjustments.
The Invisalign® process has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide. However, only a certified dentist like ours can undertake this procedure.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- A set of aligners are worn for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position the dentist has prescribed.
- You will visit us approximately once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 6-11 months with the average number of aligners worn during treatment between 18 and 30. This of course will vary from case to case.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to receive a complimentary Invisalign Consultation.
How Invisalign Works
Using Your Invisalign Aligners Correctly
Frequently Asked Questions
Home Care of Invisalign Aligners